12th Annual Jeff Lucas Memorial Golf Tournament
- The 12th annual golf tournament will be held on September 17th at Skamania Lodge. Registration begins at 7:30am with shotgun start at 9:00am. This is in celebration of what would have been Jeff's 45th birthday, so come out and help celebrate and have a great time golfing our 18 hole scramble. The usual tournament details apply - $100 per person or $400 per foursome. Please click here to register online or click here to get more information and download the registration form.
Dedication of the Jeff Lucas Memorial Veterans Stadium
- On September 4th at 4pm there will be a dedication ceremony. The ceremony will feature the Patriot Guard Riders, a salute to all veterans and inspiring music by the Navy Band. After the dedication we will have a BBQ (which is free) and the first Corbett Football game will follow at about 7pm. It will be an evening to remember.
Stadium Construction Begins
The ceremonial ground breaking was on July 4th. The Air National Guard 142nd Civil Engineering Squadron started erecting the stadium on July 26th after Clint Davis did the excavation and C-3 Concrete put in the footers and concrete columns. See the day to day progress reports by joining the Jeff Lucas Memorial group on Facebook. You can see the photos of the stadiums progress as of July 31, 2010 when you click here.
All summer we will be working on the stadium and we will have it completed in August. We have many, many volunteers jumping in to help. We will also need your help, so please drop us an email (email@example.com) to find out about how you can help. In addition to skilled help, we will have several community work days throughout the summer so please send us a note so we get you on the list to help.
Commemorative Brick Program ($100)
- Honor a loved one by purchasing a brick and having their name or a special message inscribed on it. The brick will be installed in the courtyard of the Jeff Lucas Memorial Stadium after it is built. Bricks can be purchased for $100 each, and engraved with up to three lines. We will send you a special certificate announcing your donation that can be provided to a loved one as a gift.
Stadium Seat Sponsorship Program ($500)
- Sponsor a seat at the stadium by donating $500 to the Jeff Lucas Memorial Fund. Your $500 donation will enable you to commemorate a loved one with a plaque on one seat in the stadium. We will send you a special certificate announcing your donation that can be provided to a loved one as a gift.
Cash Donation by Individuals or Foundations
- If you have the means and can support our efforts, now is the time to donate! We probably won’t make our goal this year without two or three large cash donations ($10,000, $5,000 or $2,500), but smaller donations of $100 or more will also bring us closer to our goal, and any way that you can help is greatly appreciated. As a 501(c)(3) organization, all donations made to the Jeff Lucas Memorial Fund are tax deductible.